Please note this class is for QuickBooks Online. While it has the same functions as the desktop version, the interface is very different. This class will not teach you how to use the desktop version of QuickBooks.
In this class you will:
Work hands-on with QuickBooks Online Plus. In order to take this class, please bring a laptop after downloading the trial version of QuickBooks Online Plus, which can be found here. If you do not bring a laptop with the program downloaded you will be unable to take the class.
Please note that this class fills up extremely quickly. If it is full,please add your name to the waiting list.
Why take a class on Quickbooks?
– Because your receipts fade and storage of your data is difficult without it. (You can link transactions and make things much easier if you are ever audited).
– Quickbooks helps you create analytic reports you can use to make better business decisions and keep your bookkeeping tight.
– Because MS Excel is not made for bookkeeping! You lose out on power information created by QB reports.
– Save money come tax time. Save between 5 hours/month of manual entry and over $4,200 a year come tax time by using QuickBooks.*
– Manual entries and bank statement importation can create lost transactions and no reconciliation.
*Based on normal retainer fee paid for bookkeeping.
This class is part of the NYC Small Business Tech Coalition, funded by the NYCSBS and Citi Community Development.
Date: April 16, 2015
Time: 6:00pm to 8:00pm
Location: The Entrepreneur Space, 36-46 37th Street, Long Island City, NY 11101
RSVP: Click here to RSVP